Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Recent Art Sales

'Beautiful Campfire Night'
10 x 20 acrylic on wood
'The Age of Information'
12 x 12 acrylic on wood
'Peculiar Velcocity'
12 x 12 acrylic on wood
As a full-time artist, making a sale is one of the most important and desirable events I can experience. It's up there with awards, praise and admiration. These are the pillars and foundation of my whole practice.

Selling art affords me the means with which to continue to create, so I was very happy to find out that another abstract / scenic piece sold today on www.artbombdaily.com
'Once'
36 x 48 acrylic on wood
'Big Sky'
10 x 10 acrylic on wood
Thank-you so much Karine Wolf Guyon and ArtBomb! Thank-you also to every other art gallery and patron who has supported me and those who continue to do so. You are greatly appreciated!







No comments:

Post a Comment